WiseConn’s hardware can monitor and control various applications
The RFX1 node has five expansion lots, which support multiple input and output devices such as sensors and actuators installed mainly on widespread areas.
Each node connects through a mesh network, coordinated by a gateway, which links to a matching server which enables the user to interact with the operation.
PUMPHOUSE CONTROLLING NODE:
The new C1 is the perfect match for the successful X1. For the pump house, using an efficient user interface and local Bluetooth connection, it is easy to operate both at the pump or through the internet. A solar powered version is available.
Fixed set of inputs/outputs:
- 10x Digital inputs.
- 10x Relay outputs up to 1A
- 4x Single 4..20 mA analog inputs (2 differenial).
- RS232/485 comm, for sensors or VFD control.
- 10x digital inputs with 10x relay outputs.
- 20x digital inputs.
Bluetooth + app for local direct control and sensor readings.
Simple rugged local interface.
RF, 3G or RF+3G versions.
- Wireless mesh network up to 1.5 miles
- Low consumption solar power
- 5 expansion ports
- Hydraulics intelligence capabilities
- Free software
- Analog inputs 0-10VDC
- Analog inputs 4..20mA
- Serial communication RS232/RS485
- Relay output up to 1A
- 12VDC Latching output
- Manual Pump Switch Board